Thursday, May 31, 2012

Outlander Read-A-Long Participation Post

I've wanted to participate in another read-a-long for some time (my last being Northanger Abbey). And I've wanted to read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for some time. Now's my chance to do both! I started Outlander long ago and read about 50 pages (where she time travels) before returning the book to the library. Since then, I've picked up the first two books in the series from the library's discard shelf. So, I'm ready to read!


Sign up at The Reading House Wives if you'd like to participate. The read-a-long runs June 11th to July 23rd and I'll be posting, as instructed, every Monday about the book.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely time to get past page 50. :) It starts getting really good after that! Glad you're joining us!

    ReplyDelete