Thursday, December 17, 2009

Missing Book Update

So, yesterday I checked the public library and they didn't have my missing book. Apparently they make weekly deliveries to the University Main Library because they receive so many U books. Anyways, I then went to the Curriculum Lab where I checked my book out from. They didn't have it. The only other option was that I turned it into the Engineering library, where they told me they accepted all campus library books (not true), and my book got lost in Main because they won't deliver books across the street to the Lab (duh). Main houses over a million books so I wasn't too hopefull about finding mine. I went down to shipping (basement of Main) and there it was right in front of me on a cart. End of story: book returned, hefty fines dropped and I can graduate. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment