|refried bean chili eater|
Today's prompt: Who are you, and how do you Armchair? I'm Chelle (that's pronounced shell) and I'll be Armchair BEA blogging from my desk. Most of my reading goes on in a big stuffed blue chair but the PC's at my desk so here I am, too.
Random fact about me: I put refried beans in my chili. Chili is not a soup, it's chili, and as such should never be runny....in my humble opinion (sorry I just finished watching My So Called Life).
For standard info about me see my About Me page. For information about being student, read my Musing of a Grad Student posts found in the labels in the right column. Last but not least, here are some titles I really want to read this summer:
- Harry Potter - that's right, I've never read it. I know, I KNOW! I'll get on that.
- Any Neil Gaiman book...I've started Coraline and like it so far.
- The Crossing (The Border Trilogy, book 2) by Cormac McCarthy
- The Long Ships: A Saga of the Viking Age by Frans Gunnar Bengtsson
- and so many more that I'm just going to stop here.
Happy Armchair BEA everyone!
Check out all the fun and interesting posts by those who are at the Expo on the Armchair BEA Central website!